Aural versus ETD tuning training

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 11:30:57

Hi,

I'd settle for a perfect unison--if I thought that was possible then I'd
consider a perfect octave--then if that were possible I'd look for a
perfect temperament.

Perfection is not attaineable with the accoustic piano. Deal with it and
move on.

At 03:21 PM 12/29/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Ric Moody and David I. ::

>This is a justification for what ?.... I suppose the perfect tuning will
>last long enough for a concert, a recording session, to give a customer
>those few extra hours of refinement. Cost effective has to be in the
>picture to be sure... but we want to be careful of finding reasons to
>not do the best we can... in all circumstances.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.