[OT]Dem ears versus ETD

Barrie Heaton piano@a440.co.uk
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:20:58 +0000

In message <3E0E3B87.D3166CAD@grieg.uib.no>, Richard Brekne
<Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no> writes
>> if two Euro cents from your friend are not enough, I'll allow you to ask for
>> much more.
>> OK?
>> (;>))
>
>Oh... you mean BARRIE !! Dont mind him... he's alright. We have lots of anti
>anti's here in Norway too. Most of them eat a lot of Cod for some reason.
>Havent quite figured the connextion yet but then I dont spend a lot of time
>thinking about it.

ME!   I am pro EEC, I believe we should even join the single currency,
it was that I was reading about the EPTA  setting a minimum standard for
the hole of the EEC for tuners to practise tuning,  and I bet it will be
some back room  guy in Brussels who probably never met a tuner will set
the standard.  And since they like their bananas  to have the correct
bend and their eggs to be the same size and colour,  they will probably
opt for us all using an ETD so they can measure it and label it and give
us a little peace of paper saying we conform to EEC standard 10222??? Or
what ever. .

;>)

Barrie,

--