[OT]Dem ears versus ETD

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 01:02:15 +0100

antares wrote:

> This is how the students at the YPTA (Yamaha Piano Technical Academy) learn
> tuning :.....

> .....they now know how to compensate for raising or lowering pitch
> and their hammah technique is remarkable.

I notice you use the Japanese spelling for Hammer. Have you been eating
that funny soup again Andre ??

> My two Euro's
> and...Ricardo,
> if two Euro cents from your friend are not enough, I'll allow you to ask for
> much more.
> OK?
> (;>))

Oh... you mean BARRIE !! Dont mind him... he's alright. We have lots of
anti anti's here in Norway too. Most of them eat a lot of Cod for some
reason. Havent quite figured the connextion yet but then I dont spend a
lot of time thinking about it.

Still... I take your offer. I want at least 80 zorgan from you from now
on !

Cheers
RicB

> Antares
> The Netherlands
>
> "Where Music is no harm can be"

Why dont you send a few of those peace harps around to a few select
individuals on both sides of the Atlantic eh my friend ??

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.