Business Manglement

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 15:52:08 EST

In a message dated 12/22/02 6:06:02 PM !!!First Boot!!!, tune4u@earthlink.net
writes:

> I got a new bass string back from Mapes, the other day, and it took me a
> looong time to remember/figure out whose piano it is for. I think I need a
> system.

Alan

It isn't going to make a darn bit of difference what kind of system you use,
if you can't keep track of what you ordered. The information still has to be
entered. And if you can't remember to write it down on a piece of paper, and
put that piece of paper in a place you will remember, what makes you think
you'll remember to enter the information in a business management system, and
then remember under what file you put it. (Big grin.)

For orders, make a file in your word processor called "orders," and enter the
information there. You don't need a fancy system for that, and it's much
easier to use.

Wim