P.S.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 03:52:28 -0800 (PST)

Dear Friends,
     Before anyone lobs charges of anti-Semitism
against me, please bear in mind that I am hopefully
not anti-Semitic ( being partly Semite myself ), nor
an idiot. Usually.
    I put "Israel" in quotes because, to me, the TRUE
Israel is comprised of those souls which strive to do
God's will, in PEACE, of all nations. Not just
secular-old-anyone-whose-Grandma-might-have-been-Jewish,
as is the case with much of the population of the
modern Israeli state!!!  Many Jews, worldwide, DO NOT
support "Israel's" policies towards the Palestinians
or her neighbors, and see them as dangerous and
incendiary for ALL of the world's people! And many,
while not perhaps accepting Jesus as THE messiah,
nonetheless honor him as a great teacher. And, still,
some others do.
     Now, before we waste weeks of OT space denouncing
me and OT stuff in general, I ASSURE YOU this is the
last I will post on this subject! So please try to
stay calm! It was an accident.
     Thump