Sorry folks, that was really meant to be a private post.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 03:25:57 -0800 (PST)

Sorry everyone!
     Alan and I have been having a rather nasty debate
in private posts, and that response was part of it. I
assure you that it is none nastier than the stuff he
has been sending me, and was NOT meant to go to the
Forum!!!
    I apologize. I randomly used a Forum post to get
his email address, and forgot to delete the PTG
address, this being early in the morning and me still
not quite awake.
     Still, I am not ashamed by anything I said
therein.
     Gordon Stelter