Fwd: Ernie Juhn passes away

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:38:17 +0100

Kent Swafford wrote:

> > I just received a call from Webb Phillips with the news that Ernie
> > passed away. Webb didn't have a whole lot of details at this
> > point...I'll pass on any other information that becomes available..
> >
> > Shawn

Sad indeed to hear, tho I thank you for posting the information Kent. It
would seem we are at a change of generations. A passing of the torch as
it were. I am prompted to give pause to all the effort, time, and
selflessness the elder generation gave to the PTG, to pianos, and to the
industry at large and am admitedly quite humbled in the face of their
accomplishments. To Ernie, Newton, and all those others who have done so
much and passed on into memory, I can only I hope we can carry on in a
manner fitting the example you have shown.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.