OFF T digi challenged

Ned Swift swiftspiano@hotmail.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:31:52 -0500

Hi Joe

Consumers Report rated the Sony ns500v as their top pick with a price of
$300.  Their close second was the Hitachi dvp325u with a price of $130.
I bought my wife a combination VCR and DVD player.  Our VCR is about shot
and so is our CD player.  CR's top rated unit is a Samsung DVD-V2000.
Suggested price is $215 but I bought ours a Best Buys for $169.  HTH.

Ned