[OT] Here We Go Again

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:16:07 +0100

Thumpy Thumpped

> You know, there's just a possibility that this woman
> might be sincere, and I really do not appreciate
> sarcastic comments about someone who may be dying a
> particularly painful death. That is crude and
> disgusting beyond measure.
>      Gordon Stelter

Trust me on this one Gordon, she's not sincere. But if you insist on
giving her the benifit of the doubt, I suggest sending her a few
thousand dollars to help her out :)

What I would like to know, is how this got onto the list. I thought you
had to be a subscriber now to get a post accepted. ?? Hmmmmm ????

And once again.. and in keeping with an aggreed upon by all policy that
I and perhaps one or two others seem to be the only one keeping... I
adjusted the Subject line to include the [OT] designation.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.