too many aggraffes

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:18:03 EST

Hi,
  I serviced and tuned a Sohmner grand today.It had a bass,mid,and treble
section.It had aggraffes on the bass,and mid section,as a lot of pianos do.On
the treble section,all the strings went through, what looked like a series of
small tunnels, for each unison.On the complete bridge,except for the bass,it
had aggraffes all the way up through half of the treble bridge,then finished
up with bridge pins.I had never run across anything like this.
Always something new,
Hazen Bannister