Pinblock Wood Expansion

invader@northlink.com invader@northlink.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 08:51:07 -0700 (MST)

>  With all due respects, I have always been under the assuption that
Steinway as well as others, have been pretty crafty at making pianos. With
this knowledge they still don't install those things in pianos. Am I still
in the dark ages? I believe in room acclamation.
Dan Schreffler RPT
Northern AZ University
I made a car rack for my recumbent bicycle. The front forks mount to a