TR: DC "Smart Heater Bar"

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:49:55 -0600

Hi Oleg,

Do you mean the low water light? or the pads light? If the later then the
DC unit can't produce humidity as it has no water to do so with. I have not
noticed this. The lights do not draw an appreciable amount of current.
Perhaps it is time to "crack open" an controller and see what is inside.

At 09:23 AM 12/10/02 +0100, you wrote:

>Dear Colleagues,
>
>I fairly understand it is politically incorrect to badmouth  an
>American product on the list ;>) but :
>

>Do anyone noticed that the area around the humidistat is warm when the
>lights have been on for sometime, and that then, the humidity
>appreciation by the controller is not correct (allowing a too humid
>62% or so) soundboard.
>
>Thanks for reading
>
>Isaac OLEG

Regards,
Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T. Tuner for the Center of
the Arts

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.