[OT] Bridge Pins

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 20:15:40 -0700

tune4u@earthlink.net wrote:  Well, thank God we finally have =
intelligent, honest grown-ups in charge! Alan=20

Er... ah... who would that be ?  Personally I kinda miss those days when =
the worst thing in this world we had to think about was something about =
whose cigars were being used for what. Compared to todays worries.... I =
almost get a feeling of nostalgia :) =20

--=20
Richard Brekne =20

    Yeah, Richard, it's too bad that we all can't go back to sleep, =
isn't it?   Too bad Sept. 11 had to happen. I really don't think that =
was because of anything we on this side of the pond did, but perhaps I'm =
just being short sighted.  Oh, and just to set the record straight, it =
wasn't the cigar that mattered, it was lying to Congress about it that =
was the big deal. But then, so what? Character doesn't matter any more, =
does it?