[OT] Bridge Pins

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 22:03:10 -0500

At 2:58 AM +0100 12/8/02, Richard Brekne wrote:
>  Well, thank God we finally have intelligent, honest grown-ups in charge! Alan
>

>Er... ah... who would that be ?  Personally I kinda miss those days
>when the worst thing in this world we had to think about was
>something about whose cigars were being used for what. Compared to
>todays worries.... I almost get a feeling of nostalgia :)

I'm still confused. Now we got a guy named Karl for President or is
it CEO. (I don't remember seeing that name on the ballot, but we got
him anyway). Then this guy Richard who's telecommuting, as COO. And
then they got this Dubya guy now Vice President for Corporate
Communications.

Boy, did we get a regime change.

A slow night on PTx.

Mr. Bill

"If you jabber like a jabberwocky and if you walk like a jabberwocky,
You must be a jabberwocky"
     ........... two punchy guys