self-tuning piano?

Mike and Jane Spalding mjbkspal@execpc.com
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 07:55:56 -0600

Terry,

Well, it really depends on how you define our mission.  If you are dedicated to adjusting the tension of piano strings to create musically pleasing pitches, then this invention can replace you.  If, on the other hand, you get your kicks from diagnosing the condition of a piano and emplementing cost-effective improvements to enhance the owner's musical pleasure (like tuning, regulating, voicing, repair, and re-whatevering), you'll probably get more business, not less, when this thing hits the market.

Just my 2 cents, although idealism is a lot easier before the !@$ hits the fan than after.

Mike Spalding, RPT