mustel celeste

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 10:35:21 -0800

I haven't worked on a Mustel but on a Schidmeyer you adjust what looks like a
spinet grommenty thingee on the end of a sticker to set the blow distance so the
hammer doesn't block.  It has been awhile, but it might be right at the end of the
key.  Unless this is different from your Mustel, I'd set the dip even with the level
keys and adjust the blow distance as per instructions above to eliminate blocking.

David I.