Prepping the Piano for the Tuner - slightly OT

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:37:50 -0600

>...Had a fully-loaded 25 gallon aquarium sitting on a first-time tuning
>grand the other day.
>
> I took one look and said "no way" am I going to touch that tank.  No one
>else was home so I had to reschedule for another day.  Will charge the
>customer  a service call fee when I tune the piano next week(in addition
>to the tuning).
>
> Bob Bergantino,RPT
> Willoughby Hills, Ohio

Bob, List,

I don't quite understand this scenerio, Bob.

Was the aquarium actually blocking access to the tuning pins in some
fashion?  Wouldn't a person be able to remove the music rack and commence
tuning?

Somewhat confused,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician