Prepping the Piano for the Tuner - slightly OT

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@mediaone.net
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:36:48 -0800

> Does anyone put the junk back on the piano when they're done? The only
> things I'll put back on are the light and/or heavy stuff if the customer
> looks like they'll have trouble lifting it.
>
> Susan

. My policy now is to replace only metronomes and lamps. I recently had a
client call  looking for a piece of sheet music. She thought I might have
mistakingly taken it with my tools. I wanted to tell her she was looking
with her mouth and not her eyes, but resisted the temptation !  Tom Driscoll