keeping glue in your car

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 07:35:52 -0500

Carol,

I keep my glue and such stuff in a small picnic cooler about the size of a
6-pack.  That insulates the contents from wild swings of temperature both in the
summer and winter, but it may not be enough overnight if your car is parked
outside during extreme cold.

Or, is your vehicle in a garage at night?  I have a thermometer in our
(detached) garage and was able to determine it never got below 45 degrees
Fahrenheit even in the extended cold winter last year.  It is well insulated,
though.  If your situation is like mine, I think you have no worry at all.

If you're like me, there's not much to carry into the house at the end of the
day.  If you really need to take the glue inside for those few weeks when it is
too cold to leave it in the car, keep it in something that's handy to carry (my
cooler has a strap) and just grab it along with the other things.  I can usually
take everything that has to go inside in one trip.

Regards, Clyde