Glues of choice

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 07:11:59 -0500

Joe,

It sounds like you had an unfortunate incident with CA glue.  <G>  I use it for
some applications but not for hammer heads -- yet.  For just one or a few loose
hammer heads I use carpenter's (yellow) wood glue, and I've never had a problem
with them holding, even over years.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger