Fw: Training Courses for Women]

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:15:31 -0600

> I, for one, am waiting for the "Training Courses for Men."  i.e: How to Ask
> for Directions, How to clean up your spilled coffee, How to take suggestions
> without taking it personally, How to get things done B 4 she has to nag, How
> to remember birthdays and anniversaries (and the names of her relatives and
> friends and their children's names), How to find things around the house
> without having a uterus, How to say, "Gosh, you were actually right and I was
> w-w-w-w-wrong!", How to talk to a woman without looking into her chest, How
> to talk to any female without picturing her naked, How to remember that your
> private parts are still there without reaching down to check every few
> minutes, etc.  As you have noticed, I am more used to seeing "Men Bashing"
> jokes, but your "Training Courses for Women" did have a trace of humor in it
> - if you are a Chauvenist Pig, that is!  (Have you guessed?  This NOT Wim r!
> es! ponding!)  jb

Well Jan,
I was about to respond to Del that he was asking the impossible, since it's
been proven countless times that men can't be trained - only encouraged to
comply (or suffer the consequences) when someone is watching. You have
helpfully indicated the reason this condition can't be changed. Universal
genetic encoding. Just as well require that we all be seven foot tall interior
decorators.

Ron N