Reverse crown was agraffe bridges

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:06:37 -0600

>> My point is exactly the same point Ron made the other day. Over generalizing
>> terms, or using them this way or that just makes things muddy and leads to
>> misunderstanding what each other is talking about.

Not exactly the same. A duplex is a duplex whether it's front or back, tuned or
not. My comment addressed using the term duplex when describing the action of
tuned duplexes without differentiating between front and rear, which work
entirely differently. In this case at least, we can speak generally to a
specific term, but not specifically to a general term.

Ron N