Hamlet Davis bridge agraffes/ Reverse crown Steck

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 16:58:47 -0600

> I've always thought that the more widely a belief is held the more apt is to
> be false. Could that be true of crowned boards?  If reverse crown sounds
> good, would you design and build me a reverse crowned board that I could put
> in my style 2 S&S grand?
> I'm only partly kidding.  Purposely putting in a reverse crowned board is
> another one of the weird things I might try.
>
> Regards
>
> Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG

And who do you know that believes in crowned boards? I wonder what  percentage
of the pianos being rebuilt every year have even been checked for crown, before
or after the fact.

Ron N