Hamlet Davis bridge agraffes/ Reverse crown Steck

Carl Meyer cmpiano@home.com
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 14:50:06 -0800

Gosh, Dale!  That's interesting.

I've always thought that the more widely a belief is held the more apt =
is to be false. Could that be true of crowned boards?  If reverse crown =
sounds good, would you design and build me a reverse crowned board that =
I could put in my style 2 S&S grand?
I'm only partly kidding.  Purposely putting in a reverse crowned board =
is another one of the weird things I might try.

Regards

Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
Santa Clara, California
cmpiano@home.com =20