Reno round table (image)

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:29:46 -0500

> Everybody has a different take on this picture.
> If I may:

Oh, please.  Gives us something else to shoot at.  No wonder the courts
cannot decide who is guilty.  We cannot agree about what's in a simple
photo we can look at time and time again.  Well, maybe not that often,
no sense in getting ill.

> Loui is the only one with a partial smile.

She just realized she is the best looking of the lot and was enjoying
our discomfit.

> I guess if you are surrounded
> with 4 grumpy old men (includes Newton)

You better include me, I am the original model for "grumpy".

Have a nice weekend all.

		Newton