Chemical Damage to D-Chaser Unit

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 00:02:42 -0500

At 8:34 PM -0800 11/11/01, Brian Trout wrote:
>You mentioned clorine being a problem.  Many
>water treatment plants use clorine in their
>water.  If tank after tank after tank of
>clorinated water was used and clorine will do
>this kind of damage, could the water be suspect?
>
>I wouldn't want to rule out the obvious in search
>of the exotic.
>
>Just a thought...

Thanks for thinking. I was investigating D-C's designated villain.
I'm sure the lady of the house can testify as to the chemical quality
of her family's tap water.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"There are fifty ways to screw up on this job. If you can think of
twenty of them, you're a genius......and you aint no genius"
     ...........Mickey Rourke to William Hurt, in "Body Heat", discussing arson.