Reno round table (image)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 09:09:19 -0600

>Ron O., Newton;
> Geez you really shouldn't let images like this get out..............but
>since it did, it probably needs some interperstation for the innocents on the
>list.......ergo;

Oh Jim, I see I'm going to have to help you a little here. That look on Ron
O's face isn't studious, he's horrified by whatever random turn of
conversation it was that I imposed upon an otherwise sedate gathering. A
look at me in the photo should confirm this, and I expect you remember the
process.

Del, meanwhile, had intended to peruse the menu for something a little
darker, and a little less Guinness, but grabbed some manufacturer's
propaganda literature accidentally and became absorbed in the charming
story of how they carefully tune their soundboard ribs of magical resonant
glow in the dark SuperSpruce.

Loui was acting as the early warning system for incoming industrial spies
in case a purloinable secret slipped out in conversation - provided that
any of us happened to have one with us at the time.

Newton, while not visible, was hiding under the table waiting for the
waitress (who took the picture) to get a little closer.

Ron N