Reno round table (image)

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 08:14:38 EST

In a message dated 09/11/01 9:22:09 PM, sec@overspianos.com.au writes:

<< http://overspianos.com.au/delnrons.html >>

Ron O., Newton;
 Geez you really shouldn't let images like this get out..............but
since it did, it probably needs some interperstation for the innocents on the
list.......ergo;
 On the far left, geographically not politically, sits Ron O..........notice
the studious look on Mr. O's face as he attends to whatever the subject is
which Ron N. is addressing?
 Next, to the right, is Mr. Del who seems to be paging through an obvious
tech reference to check the credulity of Mr. Ron N.'s current statements
while putting together thoughts for a rebuttal.
 On the far right, geographically not politically, is Ron N., with newly
trimmed beard. Now the subject of Mr. N.'s expoundament is not ascertainable
however it does seem to be holding Mr. Ron O.'s attention and causing the
search for technical data backup by Mr. Del.
 The lovely lady I have not met but the obvious look of bemusement on her f
ace seems to say "how did a girl like me get involved with a group like this"?

 Newton informs me that 8X10 glossies are available for a reasonable sum and
that a complete transcription of the conversation, via audio tape or steno
copy, are likewise available for a less reasonable sum. Unfortunately Newton
has no telephone, fax, or e.mail address........not to fear though.....
pirated copies are available from Baloney Bunch Publishing. telly: BR-549,
fax: same number but requires a brown paper bag, and e.mail: BCC@yourweb.nuts.

Say wasn't there a rock song that went Del-Ron-Ron?
anon.