"perfect pitch"

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sun, 04 Nov 2001 13:41:29 -0600

David,

My experience with customers claiming PP is:
1. They are very proud and puffed up about it. (With the exception of you guys
that just 'fessed up!)  :-)
2. They will always question several notes that you have tuned to make you aware
of how clever they are.
3. If I adjust the note and put it right back where it was, they agree that it
is alright now!
4. They have no conception of how closely a piano tuner controls the pitch of a
string!

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT