FW: Baldwin Piano Auction

LarryinAtlanta@AOL.COM LarryinAtlanta@AOL.COM
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:53:30 EST

In a message dated 10/31/01 12:41:54 PM Pacific Standard Time, sec@ptg.org
writes:

> Great American Group, Wholesale & Industrial Services will be selling by
> order of U.S. Bankruptcy Court the manufacturing equipment of Baldwin Piano
> & Organ Company USA.  The sale will be held on November 15 in Greenwood, MS

It might ought to be noted by the way, that the Greenwood plant has been
closed for some time, and it would be expected that this facility would be
auctioned. Given that the operating plant is in Truman Arkansas, we might be
attributing too much signifigance to this.  I think the time to sound the
death knell is when we read that the Truman plant is being auctioned.

Larry Fletcher
Atlanta Chapter