FW: Baldwin Piano Auction

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:01:52 -0700

Wim,
Their main market is in Europe.
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 5:01 PM
  Subject: Re: FW: Baldwin Piano Auction

  In a message dated 10/31/01 5:38:26 PM Central Standard Time, =
grandrestorations@yahoo.com writes:=20

    I guess it's another story a lot like Kimball...=20
    too little too late... =20

  I was under the impression that Kimball stopped making pianos because =
the company could more money making and selling office furniture and =
pool tables. I don't think it had nothing to do with going bankrupt. =
Perhaps the piano division of the conglomerate wasn't making any money, =
but the company certainly wasn't in financial trouble.=20

    I'm trying to think of who'll be left, that is=20
    ones being made in the U.S.  Let's see,...

  Is Astin Weight still in business? I never hear anything about them.=20

  Wim=20