You people are staring to scare me.

David Love davidlovepianos@hotmail.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 22:57:30 -0000

I always ask for 1/2 up front and my contract states balance upon completion
and prior to redelivery.  When I am done I call the customer and let them
know the balance due.  I ask them to please put a check in the mail and in
the meantime I will arrange with the movers to pick up the piano.  It
usually takes several days to arrange with the mover, enough so that the
check should have arrived.  If several days pass and no check, I call to
give information on the availability of the movers and ask "by the way, have
you mailed the check".  Haven't had a problem.

David Love