You people are staring to scare me.

Mike McCoy mjmccoyrpt@earthlink.net
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:54:32 -0400

Hi All,

 What about the situation with a complete action rebuild? 90% of the =
action is yours if you bought the parts with your money, but I doubt the =
courts would look at it that way.

Mike

Mike McCoy RPT
So Central Pa Chapter 170 & SEPA 190 PTG
Langhorne, Pa
Mailto:mjmccoyrpt@earthlink.net

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: philromano@attglobal.net=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 4:58 PM
  Subject: Re: You people are staring to scare me.

  Joe,
  =20
  In both of these situations I think you should consider yourself lucky =
that the client didn't have you arrested. While I totally agree that you =
were within your rights, the law tends to look at these things =
differently. The property was not yours to take. I know (from =
experience) that not being paid for your labor feels just like theft, =
your response to your clients was no better than their inaction to pay =
you.There are other avenues for collecting accounts receivable that =
probably should have been investigated first.
  =20
  Phil Romano
  Myrtle Beach, SC

    ----- Original Message -----=20