Agraffe lubing??

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 15:36:38 -0500

Hi John,
             Just checked the bottle.  <G>  It's Prolube Polymer, it bonds
better than the CLP product.  I have used the CLP in a pinch with similar
resuts.  But I wonder about longevity.   The only Mason I tried it on, it
worked suprisingly well.  As others have mentioned.  Pay some attention to
the bearing felt.
One cautionary note.  Dry the strings after application with paper towel,
don't want that stuff travelling to the damper felt, or tuning pins.
Careful does it. Lowering the tension immediately after application, then
pull to pitch, seems to work wonders.
Regards Roger