Getting paid...

larudee@pacbell.net larudee@pacbell.net
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:50:13 -0700

Brian,

Easier and cheaper than small claims, lawyers, etc. is a collection
agency.  There are plenty of them on line and easy to use.  How do I
know?  I checked into it once, selected an agency, sent one final letter
to the client telling him that I was referring the account to [name of
agency] in [name of city] if he didn't pay in xx days.

Didn't have to, but wouldn't hesitate to do so next time.

Paul Larudee