Getting paid...

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 18:09:55 -0500

Brian,

Tell them that if you don't hear from them immediately, you will put it
in the hands of your lawyer.  Do you have a friend in the area who can
go by there to see if they are still there and bug them a little. As far
as leaving the thing there, a good practice is to mention when you make
the delivery appointment that you expect to collect on delivery.  Then
ask to see the check when you get there.  If not leave it on the truck,
drop it off in storage, and mail them the storage receipt when you get
your payment plus the storage charges.  Isn't hindsight marvelous?:-)

Warren