Taxes (was:Re: Agraffe vs capo

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:50:25 -0400

Yup. Good advice. I do use Quicken. Having only been in the business for =
three years, and building and equipping a rebuilding shop over the last =
couple years, 2000 was the first year I was not in the red. Add to that =
my wife just quit working at a hospital last year and went off into her =
own business. Just a period of transition. Things will settle down. I'd =
be totally fambuzzoled if it were not for Quicken. Thanks for your =
input.

  Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jon Page=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 8:08 PM
  Subject: Taxes (was:Re: Agraffe vs capo

  At 08:06 PM 06/27/2001 -0400, you wrote:

    Thanks Del.  So, so, so, very, very unfortunately I will not be =
going to
    Reno this year because of finances - and we just got our 2000 taxes =
back
    from the accountant today - we owe like $5,500  YIKES!!!

  Get Quicken or QuickBooks and do your taxes with TurboTax !

  Even if you don't want to do your own, the Quicken financial software
  does the work for your accountant.

  You need to look closer at quarterly income.

  Get a handle on your cash flow,

  Regards,

  Jon Page,   piano technician
  Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.