bass strings

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:21:18 -0500

>Let me just add that I am an avid Journal reader and am amazed and grateful
>for the knowlegde shared between those who take the time to submit
>invaluable tips and articles.  I look forward to learning and one day
>contributing to these articles and discussions.
>
>John Schienke

Hi John,
              You already have started to contribute, thank's for the
imformation, maybe the next vertical I will try your bass strings. Are you
comfortable working from a spread sheet?  No pattern, no samples.  Reason
for the question, most Heinzmans I replace the bridge cap. so rescaling is
happening.
Regards Roger.