tunelab

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:25:09 -0400

Les,
    I'm terribly sorry but there's just no hope. ;-) Just kidding of course!!
Yes TLPro is easier to lay in a tuning. By using the 8 keys documented you
will create quite a passable tuning. I may or may not tweak farther than the
"move this curve this way and your done" depending on what I'm after for the
piano/customer. I like some things about the Pro version and some things
about '97. As with all the programs out there they are still a work in
progress. That said I really like what they do and mostly how they do it. Try
it ... you'll like it.

Greg

--
Greg Newell