bass strings

John Schienke john_js@hotmail.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:51:04 -0400

There is another bass string maker in Richmond Hill, ONT.
J.D. Grandt Piano Supply Co. where Walter Schienke, the owner, has been a
technician/rebuilder for over 25 years before venturing into the supply
business.  We are committed to high quality bass string manufacturing and
offer the same services as other manufacturer's.  I am his son John and have
recently joined as an associate to the guild, working toward taking the
exams and becoming an RPT myself.
If you are looking, check our website, simple as it may be, nonetheless
you'll find our location and some other info as well with regards to our
bass string making.

Let me just add that I am an avid Journal reader and am amazed and grateful
for the knowlegde shared between those who take the time to submit
invaluable tips and articles.  I look forward to learning and one day
contributing to these articles and discussions.

John Schienke
Associate Member