Knabe piano

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:54:33 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/01 8:38:18 AM Central Daylight Time, rafjr@cbcso.org
writes:

> He also found another piano for us to consider.  It is a new Knabe 7'   KN
> 700.  Any thoughts on this piano?  Any specific information or experiences
> you can provide will be most helpful.
>
> Thanks!
>
> That Christ may be exalted,
>
> Pastor Robb Fowler

This piano is made by Young Chang. The company that owns the Knabe name,
Music Systems Research, which also owns Piano Disc and Mason & Hamlin, has
decided to stop marketing the Knabe pianos. Therefore, this is one of the
last ones on the market. That doesn't mean it should be a problem, since the
piano is made by Young Chang, and parts for that instruments will always be
available.

I sold Knabe pianos for several years, and found them to be very good
instruments I think your church will do fine with this instrument, especially
since it is a 7' grand.

Good Luck.