request for info on sostenuto trapwork for Steck 5'

Mark Ultsch multsch@jvlnet.com
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:48:54 -0500

I'm a newcomer to Pianotech.  Thanks, everyone, for helping to educate me.

I'm in need of getting the design configuration of the sostenuto trapwork
for a 1934 George
Steck 5'  that I'm rebuilding.  That entire assembly did not come with the
piano and I'd like to get drawings of parts (or the parts themselves) to
reproduce it.  Without additional  information all I have available to use
in designing something is a confusing abundance of screw holes and the need
to avoid interference with the other parts in the area.

Thanks.

Mark Ultsch