new piano

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:15:04 -0500

I tuned for a new customer today, a Kawai baby grand.  Low part was out
about 35-cents, top out about 65 cents.   New piano.  I told them it
would take more tunings, showed them why, etc. etc., but they were
incensed that their piano, major investment, was so unstable. Shouldn't a
major investment be "ready", and not require all this extra
cost?????????????- they inquired.

The relationship between stores and techs in this town hasn't been
incredibly positive, at least in the seven or so years I've been around
the business.  What's a guy to say to these people??????
les bartlett
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.