FW: Yamaha service bond

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 19:54:51 EDT

> Here's something you can forward to the list. (The rest of the 100% pure

If only as much time were actually spent at that dealership actually working
on pianos as was spent writing the biggest piece of meaningless crap I have
ever read on this list to date, it would be nice.

The truth is that these service bonds are NEVER done by that dealership
because it does NOT pay the technician to do them.  They spend a little time
turning the tuning pins and maybe sometimes tightening a few of the screws
that are easy to reach, then leave the piano to go to ruin rather hastily.

When I see a piano from that dealership that has really, honestly had the
Yamaha Service Bond done on it, I'll cry, "Hallelujah!  This must be the
Rapture!"

Mind you, this is the dealer who still consistently DIS-recommends
Dampp-Chaser products, telling the customer that it stresses the piano and
will VOID the warranty.

Know when you are reading hype folks.  I was brought up to trust what people
say and to take them at face value.  I've had to learn the hard way not to do
so.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin