Greetings to old friends! (OT)

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 01:25:58 -0500

Thanks, ol' buddy, I've cut my clientele way back.  I'm just doing a
little
to keep my  oar in.  My partner, Dick Streets, will be taking over the
management of the business in the next few months and I will be doing a
lot
of traveling in my 5th wheel all over the country.  I've made my bones
and
it's time to goof off a lot!  I carry my laptop with me so I should be
able
to do email wherever I am. Eat your heart out, fella!

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT
fish@Communique.net