Early Asian pianos

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 17:17:31 EDT

In a message dated 6/22/01 3:56:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
sec@overspianos.com.au writes:

<< One of the main reasons why Yamaha polyester tends to remain on the
 piano, as opposed 'on the floor' in sheets, is that they tend to
 stick to their maximum recommended polyester film thickness (0.6 mm).  >>

Ron,

Here is the problem, the film thickness is certainly more than 0.6mm. Am I to
understand that this is not a stable situation and even after 30 years
deterioration will continue?  So maybe a heat gun will be my newest toy.

Andrew Remillard