Supporting the pinblock

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 07:32:00 -0400

OK, so I am learning something here, maybe.  I always thought I needed to
support the pinblock because the stress of pounding in the strings might break
something.  Consequently, I didn't think it was necessary to position the
support directly under where I was pounding; nearby was good enough.  Is
delamination the real threat here?  So far I haven't had any problems, but I
want to be sure to *keep* it that way.

Regards, Clyde