Tuner Needed For York PA Friday 6/22

Glenn Grafton glenn@graftonpiano.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:24:16 -0400

We have a convention that we're renting a Yamaha C3 grand to in York
PA on Friday 6/22.

The person who plans out deliveries and tunings for rentals failed to
line up a tuner. I have a few contacts in that area butI'm still
waiting to hear back from them.

Anyone in the York/Lancaster area able to help us out? The piano
would be arriving Friday AM, first use is Friday evening. Should be
an easy tuning as this piano gets tuned for each rental and it's been
out fairly regularly recently.

Reply to me privately if you're interested. I can discuss times,
contact people, etc.
--
Glenn Grafton
Grafton Piano & Organ Co.

The box said "Requires Windows 95, or better." So I bought a Macintosh.