Piano choice. Thoughts please

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:20:58 -0500

>> What do you think folks - especiallu those in UK?  Especially, what would
>> you reckon between the Fazioli and the Bosendorfer?  (The Steinway AS is
>> not comparing like with like as it's smaller of course).
>>

>> All comments/suggestions welcome!
>>
>> David Boyce
>> David@piano.plus.com
>> David@bouncer.force9.co.uk
>>Hi David,
                  Try contacting Angela Hewitt in London, she has just
purchased a Fazioli. With the ones I have seen there is no contest,  Much
superior action frame construction, and a high quality hard wood rim.  Your
ears were not decieving you, greater power and tone colour pallet. The
trebles on the Bossy's I look after need constant attention in octave 5-6.
The bass tends to out perform the rest of the piano.
Regards Roger.