How grey is it?

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 06:31:49 -0400

I saw a piano last night that said "Yamaha" on the Key Cover...but:

it was 3 notes short on top..

It LOOKED like a C2..but no markings of it anywhere except..
at the tenor break at the tuning pins, there was the Yamaha Logo..I didn't
see it up close, because I was at the far treble end of the piano lifting
the piano players keyboard that was on top..I thought for sure I would see
'something' at the treble side of the tuning pins if it was really a
Yamaha..maybe it is a Yamaha..I've never not seen markings for one in their
'usual' spots.

any thoughts on this one?

roo(k)